Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What shampoo is better for dry hair? Without breaking my budget.?

My hair is breaking really bad. I've used atleast every shampoo that says, ';helps breaks and split ends.'; But it is still breaking really bad into my hands. I even switched to the ';ouchless'; hairbands which helped some but it still isn't working! Help!What shampoo is better for dry hair? Without breaking my budget.?
Try washing your hair with olive oil, shea butter or avocado based shampoos from an organic store (the regular detergents in ';normal';, non organic shampoos, might be causing it; as well as nutrition). If this still doesn't help and bothers you, you might have a skin problem: go and see a dermatologist





Also try:





http://www.google.com/custom?hl=en%26amp;safe=鈥?/a>





What shampoo is better for dry hair? Without breaking my budget.?
I really like my shampoo....i changed my hair color to a dark brown for about a year....then i jus recently tried to switch back blonde....the bleach and dye made some breakage in my hair. My favorite shampoo is Herbal Essences. I use the shampoo and conditioner. I dont know if you wash your hair before anything else in the shower...but i do. Try by letting your hair get wet for about 5 minutes before putting the shampoo in...and use pretty warm water...not burning you...but pretty hot! Wash it...then rinse....then apply the conditioner...after its all worked into your hair...leave it...do not rinse right away....wash your face...wash your body...shave your legs....do whatever you normally do in the shower but while leaving the conitioner in! Then rinse with the hot water...and once its all out....and your ready to get out...turn the cold water on your hair...it will close all the hair follicles. Also....try not to blow dry your hair...let it air dry if possible for a couple days...itll help your hair rebuild itself!





Good luck!
You cannot repair hair because hair is basically dead... What I have found is that by taking a vitamin supplement called Biotin and Lysine (two separate minerals) my hair has been growing a little faster than usual. In order to have less loss, you should consider shampooing your hair only 2 - 3 times per week. I also use a fabric hairband because anything that has elastic is going to rip your hair. Treat your hair very gently, like it's made a thin sillk thread, and you may start to notice some slight changes.
i us tresseme anti breakage, but dats cuz i heat stlye my hair and it prevents split end. also wen i condition i leave it in for 5 minures then rinse wit warm water and then wit cold. and u cud always do hair masks like avocado. and o if ur hair is falling out cover it wit, jojoba oil castor oil, rosemary oil, coconut oil, and avocado oil. thy sell thm in tiny botttle at beauty ores sometimes. wam up ll those oils. put it in ur hair and wrap it in a silk wrap or any wrap all tho silk is good.














what kind of footprint will you leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment