Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best shampoo & conditioner for dry damaged hair?

My hair is very long, and very hard to manage. I can barely brush it even when I just step out of the shower. It takes me about an hour to get it all brushed.











What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner for my hair type?


Prefferably one that I can buy at Walmart, since I live in a small town and don't have many other options.Best shampoo %26amp; conditioner for dry damaged hair?
Drugstore brand shampoos and conditioners vary in quality and you just need to find the right one for you. I have long, tangly hair and I use Herbal Essences for curly hair. Also, you may want to consider a detangler like Infusium 23, which really helps. Good luck!Best shampoo %26amp; conditioner for dry damaged hair?
Pantene has decent shampoos and conditioners that would work with your hair. I would use a hydrating one for you dry and damaged hair.





I've had the similar problem with brushing and manageability. I found spraying in a leave-in prep detangling solution (I use Redken Clear Moisture spray - some Walmarts have it) works wonders!
Aussie Moist!





its in a purple bottle.. they have lots of selection.. a volume one.. a moist one.. ECt..





The moist is the way to go! its GREAT. I use allot of their products.. Mouse. Shampoo. Conditioner. Leave in Cream. Hair Spray! ECT :-)





Shampoo/conditioner is about 3.25 a bottle at wal mart!





hope this helps! :-)
Bumble and bumble have a great line of products


They are a little pricey and idk if you can purchase it at walmart BUT a lot of salons do sell it
sun silk yes its in walmart theres shampoo conditioner and stuff for after the shower you want the one with h2o on it cause your hair needs water i use it and love it its a pink bottle
believe it or not, vodka works like a charm. it strips your hair of the unwanted residue. I wash my face with it toooo. i guess its because of the straight alcohol, but it works CRAZY amazing.
biolage, or anything by design line
Dove:) its in walmart
Head and shoulder's
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment