Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have medium size, really dry hair. Any suggestions on shampoo/conditioner I should be using.?

I have medium size, really dry and curly hair. I am growing my hair and do use hair straightener regularly. Any suggestions on shampoo/conditioner I should be using.


Thanks


I have medium size, really dry hair. Any suggestions on shampoo/conditioner I should be using.?
I have the same exact routine as you. My hair is naturally curly and I use a straightener everyday. When I go to get my hair cut with my stylist I always end up getting Bumble and Bumble CremeDeCoco. It makes your hair moisterized and it makes your hair smell like coconut which is another plus. It is pricy though for 8oz it's $21 but take it from me it's worth it completely. :)I have medium size, really dry hair. Any suggestions on shampoo/conditioner I should be using.?
Garnier Fructis.


Use the Hydra-Curl shampoo and conditioner set.
VO5 silk fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment