Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good shampoo for dry long hair?

i'm really mad, my hair got longer, and got drier , anyone got suggestions ? i mena to make it sine and straight and all that stuff =PGood shampoo for dry long hair?
Smooth Down (Redken)Good shampoo for dry long hair?
garnier fructis is the best and a good straightner is the colorful kitty because it doesnt damage your hare and makes it sratight and shiny fast.
dont color highlight straighten curl scrunch etc ur hair it dries it out also try garnier fructis or dove shampoos they help me
i use brilliant brunnete by john frieda i use the shampoo conditioner and the glaze you can get it at wal mart i had long dry hair too and the shampoo and conditioner makes it healthy and the glaze makes it really silky and shiney!
More so then shampoo - I think Conditioner is what you need.





Certain chemicals work better for different hair types so what works for me might not be what you like...But there is a brand of hair shampoo %26amp; conditioner I love! It's called ION and you can get it at Sally Beauty Supply. For a cheaper brand I like Pantene and I also like the 3min miracle by Aussie,
Get to an Aveda all natural salon as fast as you can. They have wonderful products without all the chemicals and they can make you a custom shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment