Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me what 'dry shampoo' is. Is it a shampoo for greasy hair ?

sorry if i sound stuipid lol XxxXCan anyone tell me what 'dry shampoo' is. Is it a shampoo for greasy hair ?
I'm pretty sure it's the type of shampoo that doesn't need water to work.Can anyone tell me what 'dry shampoo' is. Is it a shampoo for greasy hair ?
Its basically shampoo that you can use without water.





see this link:





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P147414
No, you ';sound'; quiet to me. Anyway just like in the early 70's ';Pssst'; was a dry shampoo that took off like a hippo with wings. I guess nothing is a refreshing (and invigorating) as a dunk in ';water'; or a shower with one. That is why these dry shampoos are only good to tie one over till the person can have the real thing, a hair washing with soap and water.


Dry shampoos are what you spray into your hair and it is suppose to ';lift'; the impurities out so that they can be brushed away.


Sounds yuchie to me! Another chemical to be washed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment