Saturday, August 21, 2010

Even after i get haircuts i still have split ends, what shampoo collection will help my dry, split end hair?

good shampoo and conditioner or product for naturally dry and prone to split end hair.Even after i get haircuts i still have split ends, what shampoo collection will help my dry, split end hair?
You should reinforce the hair with a protein conditioner to prevent the freshly cut ends from splitting. I really like Redken Extreme Moisture shampoo and conditioner. They also have a leave in treatment called Anti Snap that will help make your hair stronger. I love it.Even after i get haircuts i still have split ends, what shampoo collection will help my dry, split end hair?
for one, do you straighten your hair?


if you do you need a heat protection.


if you don't you need a super duper conditioner.
idk for the shampoo but just get a trim just to get rid of them and it will let your hair look nicer. Try to brush it more gently and that may help.


Hope I Helped!


Kim S.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment