Monday, August 23, 2010

Does dove shampoo and conditioner crap up dry hair? What about TRESemm茅?

I'm half black and half white with hair thats SUPER poofy and dry (really dry) and I flat iron my hair quite a bit because my hair looks a mess without it. I'm searching for something that will make my hair soft and manageable while adding mositure and a LOT of it. I'm debating between Dove and TRESemm茅Does dove shampoo and conditioner crap up dry hair? What about TRESemm茅?
i use TRESemme pros use it because after a while dove makes your hair dry


well i find and with TRESemme you cn find the perfect one for your hair


my aunty is a hairdresser and she uses it on he kids tooDoes dove shampoo and conditioner crap up dry hair? What about TRESemm茅?
First time I used dove it made my hair reeeaally soft I remember that but TRESemme is supposed to be quite a good shampoo and conditioner I have heard as it doesn't have all this crap in it which could damage your hair
its your chose but i choose tresemme because it leavers your hair softer but its your choose but i heard that tresemme is mor expensive
I love them both!!!





I switch off between them.





I can't decide which one is better. LOL.
I prefer Tresemme to dove. I have frizzy hair, and dove didn't do it for my frizz, but tresemme works.

No comments:

Post a Comment