Saturday, August 21, 2010

What type of shampoo that would be good for my hair? my hair is very short and dry, which shampoo is good?

and other product too?What type of shampoo that would be good for my hair? my hair is very short and dry, which shampoo is good?
I recommend using a conditioner that either says ';frizz-control'; or ';moisture.'; After you towel dry your hair, add a small amount of serum; like Garnier Frutis Sleek and Shine. Or some hair cream that says ';leave-in conditioner.';





If you want to save money, buy store brand products like Pantene, Garnier, Herbal Essences, etc.





For a good blow dry, use a round brush, and do it in sections. Using a small round brush for short hair. Take care xWhat type of shampoo that would be good for my hair? my hair is very short and dry, which shampoo is good?
If you use a good shampoo it will clean your hair , If you use a not so good of shampoo it will build up, for me I switch from one type to another then I use a Paul M . to put bounce in it , go the salon you know like a Sally's or what you have in your area , look and see they can help you there .
you would need a moisture shampoo also depending on if your looking for texture, volume , smoothness all those should be listed on the bottle your looking for but make sure it is a moisturizing shampoo and a little conditioner and leave in conditioner should help depending on the amount of dryness
Pantene Pro V
Pantene Pro V





will be good for your hair.





it will make ur hair more strong,

No comments:

Post a Comment