Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry hair?I mean A shampoo without chemicals.?

I stay at Ahmadabad,gujarat..so please suggest according to the availability.i have tried head n shoulders,sunsilk etc but those shampoos contain chemicals and my hair are very dry...Which is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry hair?I mean A shampoo without chemicals.?
Herbal essence have just brought out a new range called ';Hello Hydration';. I have just bleached my hair and after using it it felt gorgeous and hydrated.Which is the best shampoo and conditioner for dry hair?I mean A shampoo without chemicals.?
simple make your own hair care i do it.





shampoo


1 oz. Olive oil


1 egg


1 Tablespoon lemon juice


1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar.


Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until well combined. Use like regular shampoo. Discard any leftovers.





Natural Conditioner





1 egg yolk


1/2 tsp olive oil


3/4 cup lukewarm water


Beat the egg yolk until it's thick and white. Add the oil and mix well. Then add the water into the egg mixture and mix well. Massage into clean, damp hair. Rinse with plenty of warm water after about 10 minutes.





no chemicals just pure ingredients
Well I'm mixed and I have poofy curley hair. It's cute but hard to edal with. It's dry if I don't put anything in it after I wash it but after a few days it gets greecy and... ew. But I use Treseme Shamoo and Conditioner for curley dry hair. Pantene or Dove works too. :]
Phyto hair products are all natural products and they are great for dry hair. They have a line specifically for dry hair, they even have a line for extra dry hair. I'm not sure if you can buy them where you are but it can be ordered through Sephora.com
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. The name speaks for itself! I have it and it works wonders. I love it so much. Use that followed by a really good deep conditioner.
Try Pantene i think it works pretty good, and you can get it anywhere. when i went to vietnam they even had it. Get the one the moisture' your hair, that'll help.
Smashed up bananas are an efficient way to leave your hair smooth and less dry. Also olive oil heated in the microwave helps too. The banana one has an added bonus as well... it makes your hair smell good ;D Hope this helps!
after shampooing..put some egg whites on to your hair and rinse after a few minutes..this will make your hair really smooth..its like a natural conditioner.
Ultra doux shampoo and conditioners are very good for dry hairs.
Try biosilk shampoo and conditioner it works reallly good :D
organix no bad chemicals...
Hi,


Try using Himalaya Shampoo for Dry Hair...
mane and tail or biolage.

No comments:

Post a Comment