Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can I buy dry shampoo?

Boots the chemist sells it, as do alot of the smaller pharmacies.


Although all it is is kaolin in a can. A cheaper way of getting the same result is to put a little talcum powder on your hair, it absorbs grease and just gives you a little extra time till you can get to wash it.Where can I buy dry shampoo?
what is dry shampooWhere can I buy dry shampoo?
bumble and bumble sell one too. search their stockists
you can buy dry shampoo at any medical supply store or beauty supply store ..


VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY Oscar Blandi


Pronto Dry Shampoo


Refresh, revive, and recharge hair and scalp without water. Pronto is perfect for use between washings, in a rush, as a midday hair pick-me-up, or when you overdose on styling product.





Natural rice, oat, and tapioca starches cleanse hair by absorbing excess oil, product, and grease and increase hair volume at the roots without weighing hair down. Triclosan and tea tree oil help treat the scalp and reduce the occurrence of dandruff, while the invigorating lemon verbena fragrance leaves hair smelling and feeling fresh.
You can buy it right here on the net : http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





I hope this helps!! Good Luck! = )
I got some at a drug store once
Go to Boots or Superdrug, it's called, ';Batiste'; and comes in a green can. 拢1.99 and is excellent.


It's with the normal shampoos like Head and Shoulders etc.
I got some when my Mom was a long-term hospital patient in one of those beauty stores that are mostly for wholesalers but have some retail items - think the chain is called Sallys.
For dry hair?





In any store
In Lush - they have all kinds of stuff - shampoo bars etc.
I am not sure if you have a Sally's where you live, but they should have it, or they could tell you. good luck! happy new year!!!! :)
U can bye it from any store! drugstores....did u tried to buy it ever!?
I am sure I have seen it in Boots and they are always in those old fashioned chemists on high streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment