Monday, August 23, 2010

I have wavy, dry, thin and broken hair any shampoo suggestions?

I straighten my hair 2-3 times a week, and the rest of the days I leave curly with some product. I am having trouble finding a shampoo that will help control the frizz and help the dryness, but at the same time not stomping out the curl.I have wavy, dry, thin and broken hair any shampoo suggestions?
tresemmeI have wavy, dry, thin and broken hair any shampoo suggestions?
I totally recommend Kerastase shampoos and conditioners. You can get them at most quality salons and the right ones will help repair your hair.
I had the same problem, but i had gotten a slight perm for waves a year or so ago. But anyway, if you go to walmart in the shampoo and conditioner section they'll have name brands such as Pantene and whatnot. Just becuase they're name brands doesn't mean they're good. The walmart brand works AMAZINGLY! Make sure you get vitamin enriched, for dry damaged hair though. Also, leave the shampoo and conditioner in your hair for a while before washing it out, that will help with the dryness. Straightening works best afer you've washed your hair and it has dried becuase it's more moisturizing.
i think u should use garnier! it really helps me for my frizzy hair all day
same problem here dont know but everything u just said is all true for me
Try Aussie Conditioner
Pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment