Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please recommend me some good shampoo/conditioner for dry hair.?

I've just got a perm last week and have dyed my hair a lot and am sick of it being so dry, so please recommend me some products. I have been conditioning the hell out of it lately.Please recommend me some good shampoo/conditioner for dry hair.?
a shampoo called elseve, the brownish orange one.


It really really make extreme dry hair become soft and shiny even when if you're in a humid weather!





And a great conditioner would be Pantene's Silky and soft or smthin like that..Please recommend me some good shampoo/conditioner for dry hair.?
Tres' Seme Leave in cream conditioner for dry hair or color treated hair,, can't remember exactally it is in a small white bottle with black lettering on it and has a pump to disburse the conditioner.
Try Gabriela's Tail %26amp; Mane (its for horses and people) You can find it in the markets or wal-mart save-on lots of places . it is in a white w/gold an blue on the bottle.worked good for me.
I had great results with Redkin products, though they are rather expensive. Sometimes you can catch a good sale or two-for-one deal.
out of the commercial supermarket stuff pantene's pretty good, u should go back to ur hairdresser %26amp; get something they recommend %26amp; that can only be bought at the salon cos that stuff's different
redken all soft. Shampoo, condish, heavy cream once a month. If you check your local beauty express/trade secret, they have box sets buy the shamp get the condish half off.
Dove moisture therapy or something like that. I had really dry hair and I just started using Dove.. It made it so soft!
Head %26amp; Shoulders


Loreal


Herbal Essence





Buy at target or such

No comments:

Post a Comment