Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does Dry Shampoo actually work ?

I have seen avertised dry shampoo and i was wondering does it really work imbertween washes?


Please HelpDoes Dry Shampoo actually work ?
Yes, it works.





It works by soaking up the oil from your hair. It's not a long term solution to not washing your hair though, and it does need to be washed out as hair will begin to look limp after a while if you use it day after day :)





A cheaper alternative is Talcum Powder - Dry Shampoo is essentially Talc! If you sprinkle some talc on your roots and make sure you rub it all in, it works in exactly the same way for a fraction of the price!





I used to use dry shampoo all the time because I didn't have the time to wash my hair every day, but now all I need is a bit of talc and I'm ready to go! :)Does Dry Shampoo actually work ?
ive heard it works from my friends.





you should try it anyway, like maybe on a weekend to test it out, but im sure it works.
not very well......it might help if you were in the desert

No comments:

Post a Comment