Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whats the best shampoo for realy dry and frizzy hair?

i have really dry and frizzy hair and it also curls a bit the last 2 inches or so. I like my hair long but i dont like the frizzyness, dryness or curls!!! any suggestionsWhats the best shampoo for realy dry and frizzy hair?
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine :)Whats the best shampoo for realy dry and frizzy hair?
I have battled with this forever it seems! I have found 2 different shampoos and conditioners that I like. First, K-Pak by Joico...that line is great. On the cheaper side, the moisturizing line from Bath and Body works has worked great for me!
I really like Aussie. Dont overdo shampooing and conditioning. Keep it to like once everyother day (its what i do n i have silky straight hair) or your hair will get damaged and frizzy. Look on the back and see if it has things ending in -cone. Its what makes your hair shiny but it can damage it. Try Fruit masks, like banana puree makes a good mask.
Joico K-Pak shampoo %26amp; conditioner are the best for really dry hair.





To fight frizzies, I recommend running a drop of jojoba oil through the ends of your hair. Jojobal oil is non-comedogenic, will provide extra conditioning and washes out easily. (I use Desert Essence Jojoba Oil from Trader Joe's. For product information: www.desertessence.com)
Pantene Pro-V is really good for this. Use the formula that best suits your needs.
you can use paul mitchells moisturing shampoo and conditioner or keracare moisturing shampoo and conditioner. hair sometimes becomes dry and frizzy from lack of moisture.
i had dry and frizzy hair and the solution for me was tressame, or however you spell it. Really worked, i'd tried alsorts of others including frizz-eze.
Dehydration Therapy or Curl Conscious by Bumble %26amp; Bumble--best stuff EVER!! They can work miracles!!!
sun silk is the best it works for me get the blue color OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment