Monday, August 23, 2010

How do i find a suitable shampoo for my hair? My hair is very dry and falling easily when washing. =[?

You should go to http://www.herbalessence.com/us/find_you鈥?/a>


and take the quiz to find out which shampoo and conditioner would work best for you. Herbal Essence is a really good brand and it's not expensive. About $2 dollars per bottle.How do i find a suitable shampoo for my hair? My hair is very dry and falling easily when washing. =[?
Go to a professional salon and describe your hair. They can recommend a good shampoo for dry hair. Also, I suggest buying a deep conditioner and using it one-two times a week.How do i find a suitable shampoo for my hair? My hair is very dry and falling easily when washing. =[?
TRESemme ooh la la.


buy TRESemme moisture rich shampoo and conditioner with keratin.


They also have a deep conditioner that is called Quench and a leave in conditioner called re-store.These products are very affordable.


If you have sally beauty supply where you live, you can buy a conditioner called Last call.It is really good,they also have a shampoo.Its about $9.00 each.
i think you need more than a shampoo to solve your problem. maybe you can consider a regular hair care regime? I used to have very dry hair that falls out by clumps when i shampoo. I go to trichokare at wheelock place. they use herbal hair remedies that helped to strengthen my hair. Now the hair loss problem is under control. You might want to check it out yourself.


www.trichokare.com
Suave essentials. It moisturizes and adds volume and body. Try it and let me know.
I had the same issue until I use Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner.





Plus, shampooing everyday is a big no-no. do it every other day or 3 times a week.
I would say treseme works for me i had the same problem also get the conditioner it works grate . Get the one for dry hair.
Hair falling is very common in life.But you can prevent it by mixing awala and shikakai with ur favourate shampoo.Take 1 tea spoon awala and 1 tea spoon shikakai powder and put 2 cup water. 2 hours later mix ur favourite shampoo in this mixture and apply it on ur hair.Do it thrice in a week.After 10-12 weeks u will see that ur hair is not falling.
I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com


I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!


www.biolustreflorida.com


Make sure you watch their video on the site, its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE
well, this happened to me, and really, it was no picnic. Try a little selsun(?) blue and wait it out. Also, see a dermatoloigist if you're concerned that its that serious.
You have dandruff problem, use good 'Anti Dandruff Shampoo' this should help you.
This may sound real stupid...but before you wash your hair brush it so there are no nasty tangles...then..


wet your hair and smooth conditioner over the top of your head (so it's a little soft)..


then rinse it out...(your hair should no be a little softer and less harsh to wash)


wash your hair as normal..


then repeat with a tad of conditioner (again)..don't apply to roots this time..and rinse out throughly to ensure your hair doesn't end up looking greasy)..





after you've done all that towel dry a little (trying not to tangle your hair too much)...get a wide toothed comb (wide toothed combes are better for wet hair than normal brushes..they don't tear the hair and less hair should come out).. brush through starting at the bottom...


then blow dry or style as normal.





hope this helped =]
This is what I did.


Once a month (during winter months), I fill bathtub and put in 1 good squirt of baby oil. Not only do I make sure my entire body was saturated but occassionally I would totally soak hair %26amp; scalp in that, too. Wash hair %26amp; conditioner (make sure conditioner is on hair long enough to do some good - - too many people rinse it out too fast); pat dry body.





As for the shampoo: I have had very little hair problem after I switched to Johnson %26amp; Johnson Baby Shampoo (it does not contain actual soap) and no Suave did not work the same.
Aussie brand products, especially the 3-minute miracle.
Dump the shampoo, and use bar soap....just lather it up in your hands, than apply the soap to your hair.
How often do you wash your hair? It sounds like you are washing it too much because shampoo strips your hair of moisture. When you use conditioner, you add back some moisture.





You may want to try a better quality shampoo and wash less frequently. (I wash my hair every other day. My hair is less dry as a result. It's hard to do but I don't have a choice.)





You could consult with a stylist for a solution for your hair situation. They are the experts. You may need to consult more than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment