Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best shampoo & Conditionar for dry & thin hair and split ends, i tried Fructise,Matrix ,dove?

I've been using Pantene Pro-V for a week and I can already see a difference in my hair. I have the new kind that helps strengthen hair. It makes my hair smell clean too!What is the best shampoo %26amp; Conditionar for dry %26amp; thin hair and split ends, i tried Fructise,Matrix ,dove?
i think you should try home remedies for this...


try using oil 1 hour before washing ur hair...this is to strengthen it


use the white part of egg mixed with lime juice


it wont smell if u wash it well


it makes ur thicker and reduces hair fall......


and for the split ends trim your hair and take care :)


avoid switching too many shampoos


this may be the reason for ur problems..

No comments:

Post a Comment