Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is dry shampoo good for oily hair??

I heard about it,, but has anyone used it? and how does it work?Is dry shampoo good for oily hair??
How sad nobody even answered ur question.... they answered like. soemting else. weirdos.





ok first of all dry shampoo works great! bumble and bumble has one. it is kidnaa expensive but u know what - it is worth it! I know my mom uses it but I do not know that much about it. Also you can use baby powder on your roots if you cannot wash ur hair. this is kinda similar to dry shampoo.Is dry shampoo good for oily hair??
Hey ..


I guess any shampoo that say '; For Dry hair '; will do the job ..


Try it from ';herbal essences'; .. !!





=D
Don't use conditioner on oily hair!
just use shampoo without coditioner
use head %26amp; shoulders, is good for oily hair, dermatologist recommended it.

No comments:

Post a Comment