Monday, August 23, 2010

My white pappillon turns grey shortly after her bath. Are there dry shampoos or wipes I can use ?

I walk her on the side of our country road and she gets filthy pretty fast. I prefer a good cleansing wipe because I'm sure the waterless shampoos are much more costly.My white pappillon turns grey shortly after her bath. Are there dry shampoos or wipes I can use ?
There is a product called a ';self rinse.'; If you google ';dog self rinse'; or ';waterless shampoo,'; you will find some. As for cost, not too bad, the wipes are going to cost WAY more per ounce. Just rub it in and blow dry out...ta da!My white pappillon turns grey shortly after her bath. Are there dry shampoos or wipes I can use ?
If your dog is white, you should probably get the dry bath and not just wipes. I don't think the wipes would be enough! Here are some good dry baths:





http://www.gingerpuplane.com/p91/dry-dog鈥?/a>





http://www.gingerpuplane.com/p417/pamper鈥?/a>
you betcha! I use Aloe and Oatmeal enriched wipes I got at petsmart on my white Dachshund. She loves them, they make her smell good, and clean any messes she might have found in her travels!


P.S. Don't worry so much about the expense, but rather what is best for your doggy....dry shampoos are ok for occasional use...you can use the wipes every day! :)
Yup. Our dog hates bathes. WHen he's dirty we wipe him down with Huggies baby wipes (they work great and the vet said they are fine to use). If you buy them in bulk they are really cheap. Also, furminator waterless shampoo is a great product, more expensive though.

No comments:

Post a Comment