Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Has anyone tried Dry Shampoo?

If so, what brands to get, and how much are they to buy?


Do they work at all?


I have heard about them in certain fashion magazines, and always wanted to try it.


I have kinda greasy curly hair though, and I would like to be able to blow it out and use the dry shampoo for a few days. Or even if it was curly. Does it work?


And of course, I would still shower or bathe to cleanse myself, just not my hair.Has anyone tried Dry Shampoo?
hi, i've tried batiste dry shampoo which worked quite well, i have also tried another brand though I can't remember (bought it from boots..if you are from the uk). It makes your hair sort of powdery and dull but takes away the grease, it also makes it easier to style your hair. Costs a couple of pounds/dollars for a cannisterHas anyone tried Dry Shampoo?
No, I've never heard of it...
no never

No comments:

Post a Comment