Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use, I have dry brittle hair.?

also colored.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use, I have dry brittle hair.?
my hair has been dry and unhealthy ever since i permed it. i finally gave in to frederic fekkai even though it's expensive. but i guess it really is worth what it costs, at least i can feel my hair is smoother and has more shine after only two weeks. it's called technician color care. my friend uses the hair butter and she said it works magic too, but you really have to be consistent and follow the instructions.


i heard redken works well too.What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use, I have dry brittle hair.?
Try Pert. I'm going back to it. when I had my hair longer, I tried Pantene. It only made it even drier %26amp; frizzier.
USE PANTENE PRO-V AND USE LEAVING IN AND DAILY CONDITONERS TO HELP KEEP YOUR HAIR MOISTURIZE TO NURSE YOUR HAIR BACK TO HEALTH AND TRY A DEEP CONTIONING CONDITIONER ONCE A WEEK
pantene proV with conditioner for colored hair...that's what I use
I use salon hair products because the ones in the store just don't do it for me.
dove moisurizing is great for both shampoo and conditioner. If you have highlights/blond hair, you can get Clarol shimmer and light shampoo and conditioner from a beauty supply store. This stuff is dark purple but it will make your hair look great!!! It keeps the brassiness out and gives your hair moisture and shine!!!
Pantene has paraffin wax in it, which becomes brittle and can break your hair over time. Products with animal proteins (like collagen or keratin) can also build up and become brittle. So make sure that your checking your ingredients.





My best suggestion would be to try Biolage Color Care shampoo and conditioner. Its gentle, and adds strength and moisture using VEGETABLE proteins (like wheat and soy). Make sure that when you wash, you only wash once, and only when you have to, using WARM not hot water. Rinse WELL!





Blot your hair dry, apply your styling products while you hair is still wet, and try to avoid using a lot of products with alcohol in them. When you're drying with a blow dryer, use the medium setting, and don't dry it until its completely dry, just until your style is set.





As a deep treatment once a week, I would also try Redken Heavy Cream. Its safe for color-treated hair, and it adds a LOT of moisture (and lots of shine!). Leave it on for 20 minutes, and wrap a warm towel around your hair, to help open the shaft and let the product penetrate.





Be sure to give your hair and skin a little vacation from make-up and products every once in a while, too. :D Good Luck!
I like Awapuhi Shampoo by Paul Mitchel %26amp; for really dry hair I like to use Conditioning Balm by Biolage.
Tresemme works wonders.
Biolage
Pantene, i really like Garnier because a little goes along way, it smells great, and works!
Terax Miele Shamp. Or Terax Collagen Shamp. And then...believe it or not...Citre Shine Conditioner for Dry hair.
fructis for fine hair. for some reason this specific line of fructis works better than all the others. trust me...your hair can't be more dry than my curly fro and this stuff works great on me.
I agree with Lions post...Tresemme is the best by far for me. My hair is thick, slightly wavy and frizz prone. I use Tresemme Anti-Breakage shampoo along with the colour revitalize conditioner. Also before I blow dry or flat iron my hair I use their Instant Heat Tamer spray. Now my hair is soft, silky and shiny...and no frizz!

No comments:

Post a Comment