Monday, August 23, 2010

Does Batiste dry shampoo work?

Im sick of washing my hair everyday it gets greasy so quick and washing and straightening it everyday is killing it.


does it work and what scent is nicer?


thanks (:Does Batiste dry shampoo work?
My friends swear by it, but i dont like it,





it turns your hair grey, and the smell just reminds me of having dirty hair now!





and i dont feel any cleaner. what i do now its wear my hair up for a few days so i dont have to starighten it so much and my hair has improved soo much, xDoes Batiste dry shampoo work?
Yea it great i love it! x
Yes it does. That's what it was made for. So whenever your hair feels greasy, just spray an even amount on. The scent is very nice too. It smell fresh and clean and not overpowering.
i like the regular one!


smells nice and does work!


however....


if you use it you will defo need to wash your hair the next day otherwise it will itch like mad!


but its fab and cheap for a quick fix!


i can only ever find it in boots tho!


x x
yes it wrks
Yeah - it's amazing!





Essential for festivals but also really good to refresh your roots if you don't have time to wash it.





Just spray on dry hair from about 20cm then brush through til gone. Voila!





I like the tropical one - makes my hair smell like coconuts.





I've tried expensive dry shampoo too but none comparte to batiste. God, it sounds like I work for them! :)
Yes it works, I like regular one, its a nice clean smell, but the yellow one is good too.





You should also get Osis+ Dust it... put it in after your hair is dry you probably wont even need the Batiste. I like dust it better, but I use both =) also, buy dust it on ebay instead of salon, you can get it for like $8 on ebay, but its $15 in salon
I think you should just continue washing your hair everyday. I think you would regret not washing it after a while, especially since it will probably smell which is no fun.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment