Monday, August 23, 2010

I have very frizzy, dry, coarse hair. What shampoo can help?

I live in a very humid place and my hair is very thick along with a load of other crap. I've tried a lot of shampoos but they haven't been working very well. I'd like some shampoo suggestions. It'd be better if the shampoo was affordable and easy to find. Thanks in advance!I have very frizzy, dry, coarse hair. What shampoo can help?
Try ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Smoothing Shampoo and Condition from Avon. They're great! www.youravon.com/dhullum (use code fsany for free shipping!) Also try out


ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Anti-Frizz Capsules too. They really help with frizziness and moisturizer dry ends :) GL!I have very frizzy, dry, coarse hair. What shampoo can help?
How to Treat Dry Hair


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eunSKhLCw鈥?/a>
i like the olive oil shampoo and conditioners . you can find them at walgreens for like 6 bucks or so
None. Shampoo is horrible for your hair and should not be used unless it's an emergency.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment