Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have thick dry hair and it is a little bit frizzy, what is the best shampoo and conditioner?

Right now i am using -pro vive color for dry hair- and it works good but i would like better.I have thick dry hair and it is a little bit frizzy, what is the best shampoo and conditioner?
My hair is the same way, and very wavy too. Try Matrix Sleek, the shampoo and conditioner It's a little more expensive, but it is worth it. It has REALLY helped my hair. When your hair is thick and dry like that, you want to avoid washing it every day too because that will dry it out even more.I have thick dry hair and it is a little bit frizzy, what is the best shampoo and conditioner?
I like Dove, and Garnier Fruticis.
There is not one best. You have to rotate. Find to that work well and switch'em out.
I've noticed I have to switch. For the longest I used Pantene, and when I switched, I'd find that a new conditioner would work well for a bit and then it wouldn't any more. I try and use Herbal Essences --the blue one--, because its the first cond that doesn't leave my hair with that acrid chemical-like smell after it's dryed. Then switch to Suave Cond, buy a small bottle because it's cheap and doesn't last too long, but it's nice. Then to Dove, only use that once, because it'll start to dry out your hair and doesn't smell too great (at least the intense moisure doesn't). and Just keep moving around. You'll never find just one. I go through cond like crazy, with long and thick hair, i can use half a bottle at once, but try not to be as nuts as i am.
you can try matrix sleek shampoo and conditioner
Just use Dove anti-frizz cream after you get out of the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment