Saturday, August 21, 2010

What kind of shampoo for dry, curly hair?

I have a very low oil-release in my hair, which leads me to have super dry hair. I've tried so many brands but none seem to work. What kind of shampoos do you use (if you have dry hair)?What kind of shampoo for dry, curly hair?
I would have to recommend Tresemme's Flawless Curls Vitamin B1 Curl Moisturizing Shampoo. It adds just enough moisture to your hair without leaving your curls limp. However, if moisture is the biggest issue, I suggest Tresemme's Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo, not too mention the Deep Quench Conditioning Treatment.What kind of shampoo for dry, curly hair?
well when i get in the pool my hair dries like crazy so i use pantine and it works perfect for my hair but if u r willing to spend a little extra money buy enjoy it is so amazing and it makes my hair feel like i just walked out of the sallon hahaha gl :0


%26lt;3FSF
I have the same hair as you described and I use Pantene's Ice Shine Conditioner and Shampoo, it's a miracle. I also only wash my hair 3 times a week, it keeps my hair shiny.
how do you think of it ?








http://www.in-brands.com/showsort.asp?sort_id=558





http://www.in-brands.com/showsort.asp?sort_id=558
my sister has reeally curly hair but she uses Sunsilk Captivating Curls.it actually works!her hair stays reallly pretty with it. :)
I absolutely love Garnier Fructise sleek and shine. It works for me! Good luck = )

No comments:

Post a Comment