Monday, August 23, 2010

Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair?

I recently got about 6 inches cut off my hair, and it feels great and looks so healthy and I want to keep it this way.. the problem is... I have very thick curly hair and since i hate it i straighten it all the time, therefore leading to damaged, dry hair with split ends...I really want to take better care of my hair and don't care the cost i just want a really great shampoo and conditioner to keep my hair strong, healthy, soft and shiny. Serious answers only! Thanks!Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair?
I have thick curly hair, too.


I almost never straighten my hair though.





I like Joico Moisture Renewal for dry hair.


Don't shampoo daily or straighten daily, both


can do damage. Condition every time you ';wash';


your hair. Don't use shampoo every time, you only


really need to shampoo daily if your hair is fine, limp,


or oily. If not shampooing 3 times weekly is okay, and


using conditioner every time your hair's wet is good.





Use a deep conditioner twice a week.


Leave-in conditioner like Joico Moisture Renewal moisturizer


can protect from heat damage and keep your hair soft.Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair?
I straighten mine alllll the time 2. Like, everytime I get out of the shower. I would suggest either Garnier, I loveeee Garnier, or Herbal Essence, Lovvvveee that 2. And, When you straighten your hair, if you don't wanna damage it, just use Heat Defense Conditioning Spray by VO5. :) Hope I helped and good luck:)
pantene smooth shampoo %26amp; conditioner


it makes it sooo soft shiny and just pretty..


if u blow dry and flat iron then this is great for you cuz it makes ur hair look amazing and it looks like SILK when ur done straightening it
the answer to all problems. its pricey but the results r amazing.


http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product/s鈥?/a>
pantene pro-v breakage defense shampoo/conditioner.


i have super dry/course hair naturally and it makes it really soft.
I think Pantene smooth will do that job. Or maybe head and shoulders w/ conditioner! Hope this works!


Note pantene is kinda expensive bcus it's sooo big(bottle)
try Tigi BedHead's Chocolate Heads its something like a hair mask.. wonderful result
Try VO5 I know it will work it is great

No comments:

Post a Comment