Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whenever I wash my hair with a good smelling shampoo, it doesnt smell good anymore when my hairs dry?

I always use a good smelling shampoo. When my hair is wet, it smells fresh and clean with shampoo smell. But when my hair drys ( sometimes I let it air dry) my hair doesnt smell like the shampoo anymore. Is this normal!?!?!? and is there a way to make your hair keep smelling good even when its dry? I need ansers quick! pleaseeeeWhenever I wash my hair with a good smelling shampoo, it doesnt smell good anymore when my hairs dry?
I get that too. They sell spray-on hair perfume in drug stores because the shampoo smell doesn't last, but I found that wetting my hair with flower water (lavender water, orange flower water, rose water, whatever you like) is the easiest way to scent your hair and it lasts all day.Whenever I wash my hair with a good smelling shampoo, it doesnt smell good anymore when my hairs dry?
use the conditioner and leave it in a lil bit like dont wash it all out and it will smell a long time
Use a conditioner with the same scent......leave it on...while you umm...do other things in the shower...then wash it out......it'll retain the smell...
Nothing last forever buddy... The shampoo has some contents which is responsible for t smell...The hair is exposed to the elements all day out n that causes the smell to fade away after some passage of time...the same is t case with a perfume or deo n many more things....





do rate if u got cleared on this....


:)
that's alright it happens to everyone it's alright gurl dont fuss over your hair kay gurl!
yea its normal


but its bettew if you let it air dry or towel dry


blow drying makes your hair weak and sometimes it gives your hair a weird smell because of the heat. its almost as if the smel is of burning food.

No comments:

Post a Comment