Monday, August 23, 2010

I bleached my hair, and its really dry. Is there any shampoo and conditionor that works well that i could use?

My hair is so dry


it falls out. Well


i know that is supposed


to happen but it makes me really mad.


%26gt;:OI bleached my hair, and its really dry. Is there any shampoo and conditionor that works well that i could use?
Steer clear of Pantene Pro V, since it coats the hair in wax that eventually builds up, dries out, and dulls the color of your hair.





I would use something more natural so that it would be gentle. I've been using Phyto Organics, and it seems to work well, even though it's very expensive and can only be purchased at salons.





If you're not too worried about build up and don't have the money for the more expensive brands, I would suggest using Suave Professionals, which surprisingly leaves your hair feeling great, unlike other products by Suave.





It is hard to avoid build up, or to help repair hair when using cheaper drugstore brands.I bleached my hair, and its really dry. Is there any shampoo and conditionor that works well that i could use?
Same thing happened to me when I dyed blonde. I was forced to shave it all off. My hair was past my shoulders too. The best tip, DON'T DYE
I have had this dilemma. Definitely steer clear of the cheaper commercialized brands like Pantene, Herbal Essences and what not because although they smell nice and are cheap they are actually making your hair more dry. They coat your hair with a layer of wax to make it feel softer but in reality it is soaking up the natural oils and moisture. If you notice the first ingredient in all those conditioners are water and water drys out your hair. If you really want to soften your hair your going to have to spend a little money on a better brand like Nexxus or Aveda, these are very good organic conditioners that run anywhere between 12-25$, but its worth it :)





In the future, stay away from dye. I learned the hard way to...dont worry :)
I have highlites %26amp; i use 'Fructis' the intensive conditioner, its great %26amp; makes the hair soft %26amp; manageable.
Girl you need to try this NOW.


I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com


Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.


I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!


www.biolustreflorida.com


Instant Hair Repair for REAL its best on dry, dull, damaged and over processed hair.
Use Pantene it is the best shampoo i know!
Tisk! Tisk! I warn everyone about this. Bleach does that to your hair! It's suicide!





Herbal Essences's Hydration stuff won't work amazingly but I would switch to it while your treating it.





Deep contition it. You can do this buy buying deep conditioner but that can be expensive so below I have a recipe for mayo deep conditioner ( i know it sounds grows but it works great and wont smell that bad).





-recipe-


1/2 cup of REAL mayo


Comb the mayonaisse through your damp hair, then wrap your head in a towel, let it penetrate for 20 minutes. Shampoo.


Special Note: Make sure to use mayonaisse and NOT salad dressing. Salad Dressing will dry your hair out.





Did you bleach it to color it? If so then make sure the color comes with conditioning follow up packet. Otherwise it will get dry again.





Deep Mayo it once a moth and stick to that conditioner and you'll be better in no time.





Hope I Helped!
AHHAAA


omg i am sitting next to you at this moment





idkkkkkkkkkk


moisturizing shampoo!! lol and conditioner!!





but u probably knew that. lawlll.





x]


but ur hair looks amazing anywayssss lawlll





during water peaches
herbal essences hello hydration.


bed head has some good stuff too, but its really expensive
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment