Monday, August 23, 2010

My hair is dry and damaged from multiple haircolorings. Honestly, what is a good shampoo that would help it?

It breaks and is especially dry at the ends.My hair is dry and damaged from multiple haircolorings. Honestly, what is a good shampoo that would help it?
Aussiee Moist


It Is About The Best Shampoo You Can Get.


TRUST ME!!My hair is dry and damaged from multiple haircolorings. Honestly, what is a good shampoo that would help it?
moisture maniac by bedhead. it makes my hair so soft and it's really damaged. i think anything by bedhead would be good.





i also use ceramic silk, which is great if you use a lot of styling products on it like flat irons and/or curling irons. i use the shampoo, conditioner, and heat protectants. there's one for straightening your hair and curling it.





redken is really good too. go with a salon brand or something from sally's. they are a lot better than store brands.





also i still haven't gotten around to trying it, but hot oil is supposed to work wonders. it supposedly makes it feel better and makes it healthier too.
VO5 Hot Oil Hair Treatment
Redken from a salon so you know you get the right product
i used to have dry hair too. sunsilk works good for me. it makes my hair shiny and silky.
Tresseme'





professional product used in salons as a conditioner and shampoo! trust me i use it, and my hair use to be dry from dying my hair too much, but its all god now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment