Saturday, August 21, 2010

I use oilatum treatment shampoo for my flaky and dry scalp but is it safe?

basically is it safe to use treatment shampoo's like oilatum for regular use or should i just use it when my scalp gets really dry.








Can anyone recommend a treatment shampoo that can produce the foamy lather easilyI use oilatum treatment shampoo for my flaky and dry scalp but is it safe?
From experience using it every time you wash your hair isnt good - I would use it every couple of washes, and use another thats suitable for dry hair in between. T-Gel is good lather-wise if you want to try that, its good for flaky scalps too. Hope that helps!I use oilatum treatment shampoo for my flaky and dry scalp but is it safe?
out of all the many many dandruff shampoos i have used nizoral shampoo is the best. try it it's safe and works fantastic!
i had the same prob,


i got ketoconazole shampoo off my GP,


but even that does not really stop the itching and the scaly scalp.


good luck baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. http://hairstylesg.com

Sophia Parker said...

Use Ideal anti-scaling scaly scalp shampoo to get relief from Dandruff.
Thanks for sharing. Keep blogging like this.

Linnean said...

Nice Blog! Thank you for giving the great information, Which can helps more and more & Its wonder to visit your blog.
scaly scalp shampoo

Post a Comment