Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will moisturizing shampoo/conditioner help with my dry scalp?

My scalp is dry and flaky, but not extremely so. It's not, say, dandruff level, it's just like dry skin, only on my head, where you can't put lotion. It's just dry enough to be annoying. It's not product build-up, of this I am sure, because I don't use product. Anyway, back to my question. I'm don't need dandruff shampoo, but I was wondering if Redken moisturizing shampoo+conditioner would help. Any other suggestions are, as always, welcome.Will moisturizing shampoo/conditioner help with my dry scalp?
T-Gel is the best one for dry scalp its not for dandruff its a tar based product that is used specifically for the scalp, I use it myself and its pretty good, its by nutrogena, hope this helps, goodluck! :)Will moisturizing shampoo/conditioner help with my dry scalp?
no the best shampoo is head and shoulders for dry scalp


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment