Saturday, August 21, 2010

Suggest a good shampoo for dry thin damaged and relaxed hair?

my hair takes more than half of my getting-ready time even though i usually tie it up in a bun or a ponytail.still its a major cause of concern and usually leads to frustration.i have been on medicated shampoos for too long to know any good moisturising shampoos.what im looking for is a shampoo that will add body and moisture to my lifeless hair.Suggest a good shampoo for dry thin damaged and relaxed hair?
Garnier Fructis products work really well, or anything by the Loreal brand for that matter. I would recommend the 'Dry or damaged, fortifying shampoo.' It is a great product and helped me with the same problem you are refering too!Suggest a good shampoo for dry thin damaged and relaxed hair?
yea bioinfusion is good for all types. my hair is extra shiny healthy and beautiful!!!!!!!! :)
Motions or Pantene Relaxed and Natural.
I had dry thin boring hair untiil I got the pink kind of SunSilk shampoo and conditioner for tottaly put together hair.
I personally like Creme of Nature's shampoo. There is this media forum online where they give advice and what not about hair. They talk about dry, relaxed, breakage of hair you can get a lot of information from it. Just click on the link. http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/
I make my own shampoo! It's really easy and makes your hair really silky. It's amazing. All it is is peanut butter (to add texture), some regular shampoo (i prefer garnier fructis), lemon juice (to add color), and some vanilla yogurt (for great smell and more texture).





I have really thin hair and this works on me. Ever since my stylist told me to try it i've been using it and my hair has been thick and lucious. =]] I hope it helps.
The ponytail ties may be breaking your hair. Make sure you are buying the ones without the metal things on them.





I like to use Burt's Bees. The less chemicals the better.
Any shampoo that is a volumizer....will say so on the bottle
Nioxin shampoo is amazing, it even makes your hair grow faster.
I am a fan of garnier. They have a deep-conditioner that is lovely. Try getting volume through a mouse, and stick to maybe bed-head mouisure manic shampoo %26amp; conditioner to make your hair more healthy. And try a shine serum or a texturizer.
I have been using Paul Mitchell's hair products and am very satisfied with the results. He offers a vast array of products to meet the needs of your hair. For your problem, I suggest you use ';Super Skinny Serum'; which adds shine, moisture and body.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment