Friday, July 30, 2010

Which shampoo is the best for dry, curly, hair?

I have dry, curly, brown, long hair and I want a shampoo and conditioner that moisturizes my hair. I would also like to be able to purchase it at walmart, target, or cvs. I sometimes straighten it too and I want it to look soft and shiny when it is straight.Which shampoo is the best for dry, curly, hair?
Trust me --- check out this website: www.tightlycurly.com





Teri (the woman who created it) has done her research, that's for sure! She shows you where she started with her own hair (an overprocessed, frizzy, colored, dry mess) and where she is today. Gorgeous curls down to her waist. She has tons of excellent product advice (almost all of which is available at the stores you mentioned), step by step instructions for how to define your curls and style hair, tips on how to restore and/or regrow hair, before and after pics, etc.





My daughter and I struggled before finding this website, and now my daughter is walking around with her head held high --- VERY proud of her curly, beautiful hair!





I hope this is helpful!Which shampoo is the best for dry, curly, hair?
First, figure out what your hair type is here http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types then you can decide which product is best for your curl type.

No comments:

Post a Comment