Friday, July 30, 2010

My scalp is so dry that nothing works i have tryed every kind of shampoo. Have any advice?

I have tryed t-gel, head and shoulders, tea tree oil, selsin blue,ect. I just have know luck with anything. It also gets like really dry on the fore head close to the hair line.My scalp is so dry that nothing works i have tryed every kind of shampoo. Have any advice?
try head and shoulder that worked for me...lol and the head and shoulder codichner or see a clenic..My scalp is so dry that nothing works i have tryed every kind of shampoo. Have any advice?
Head and shoulders guys or girls it truely works . Get what ever kind suits you best
conditioner lol
doo gro stimulating growth oil
overwashing can cause drying out, and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
hey!


if its not work with conditioner try to go to your favorite salon and try a hair oil treatment so your hair became soft
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment