Friday, July 30, 2010

Whats the best shampoo/conditioner for dry color treated hair?

does anyone have any good suggestions?Whats the best shampoo/conditioner for dry color treated hair?
garnier fructise or sunsilk, they have both brands everywhere(mostly) and i use both, and they work great.Whats the best shampoo/conditioner for dry color treated hair?
JOICO COLOR ASSURE this has made my hair soft,shiny, and so healthy and the color looks so good also it smells great
redkin


for color treated hair...


it makes ur hair keep ur color...thats what i use..(i got highlights about 2 months ago)...it works
This product is made by Matrix. It's part of their ';hydratherapie'; line. The shampoo is: Biolage Hydrating Shampoo and the conditioner is: Biolage Conditioning Balm.





I have hair down to my thighs and I tried putting professional highlights in it. The woman pretty much made them too light, so I went back the next day. She toned them down and accidentally left some blond patches in a pretty obvious spot, so I had to buy some dye and put it all over my hair once again to make it all blend. This means I chemically treated my hair 3 times within a 2-day period, so you see...it was a lot of damage to such long, healthy untouched (for 9 years) hair. These products have made my hair look and feel healthy and manageable again, considering the damage that was done. I don't think I'll get it back to 100% health in a long time, but they did help a great deal.
Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner, and Redken Heavy Cream deep conditioner.
i like garnier fructise for dry damaged hair

No comments:

Post a Comment