Friday, July 30, 2010

I have dry hair. I condition daily and shampoo every other day, is that good?

Should I change this routine? What's a good shampoo and conditioner for dry hair? I have short straight black hair and I'm a guy. Thanks!I have dry hair. I condition daily and shampoo every other day, is that good?
Natural Treatments that actually work for all hair types!


MOISTURIZING TREATMENT:Try adding honey to your shampoo. It is one of the best moisturizers for your hair and it is natural. Just put in 1 tablespoon of honey with 2 tablespoons of shampoo. NOURISHING HAIR TREATMENT: An overripe avocado also can help. Mash it up, and blend through dry hair. Leave mixture on for 30 minutes then shampoo thoroughly. DAMAGED HAIR TREATMENT: Mash a ripe banana and mix a few drops of almond oil. Massage entire head and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. SCALP CLEANERS: Mix 1/4 cup of mouthwash, 1 cup of water and apply to scalp. Use AFTER shampooing. Another scalp cleaner is putting mixing some Baking Soda and water and apply to the scalp. Wait for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Shampoo and Condition. I love using the honey treatment personally and if I ever feel build up of wax from using hair products I use the Baking Soda but something that really works is Tresemme deep cleaning for your hair. Sources listed below.I have dry hair. I condition daily and shampoo every other day, is that good?
If your hair is super dry, you are most likey shampooing too much. Try every other day and see how it works.
well i doubt that conditioning it every day is good for it , so i recommend head and shoulders it helps moisterize you're hair and if you have a scalp condition it helps too. well this is coming from a girl , but head and shoulders is for girls and guys!
try shampooing less. Try a oil product. If you have strait hair use sunsilk straiten up cream. I use it. It's like lotion for your hair! If your hair isn't strait I think they have the same thing for different hair styles.
try eavery other day it will the the grease set in instead or u washing it all thte time
whatever you are doing is good but if you oil your hair with olive oil once a week before washing then your hair will be smooth and silky... or else you can use hot oil treatment from VO5...
you shouldnt be conditioning without shampooing especially with dry hair.


google it and maybe you'll come up with some answers!


i think put shampoo and then conditioner.


and buy somee leave in conditioner and things like that.


x
Try Paul Mitchell super charged moisturizer. Also another good conditioner is Nexxus Ensure because of it's ph balance and you can use it as a leave in conditioner, if you use just a little, too much would make your hair look greasy. If you use a lot of hair spray or mousse in your hair it could be drying it out. Try not to use these products in excess for a little while and your hair will be in good shape before you know it. Also staying in the sun a lot dries out your hair. I take good care of my hair and try not to overdo on the mousse and hair spray. I get compliments on my hair all the time. My hair is long with blonde highlights which is normally kind of dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment