Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby poweder for oily hair vs. dry shampoo?

Which one works best? Does the baby powder thing really work? Any suggestions for a good (affordable) dry shampoo?Baby poweder for oily hair vs. dry shampoo?
I dye my hair constantly so my hair is always a rainbow of colors. Now its Black white purple and navy so i dont wash my hair everyday because the colors fade and tint my bleached white stripes. Also my hair is super fried because i bleached it from my natural black to paper white (think 6 hours of heated bleaching over a 2 week period) I personally dont like most dry shampoos because they tend to make your hair smell funny or are ridiculously over priced. I ALWAYS ALWAYS use baby powder. Just sprinkle some starting on the underside of your hair give your hair a shake then brush it out. it doesnt make my hair turn white, and you cant tell that i used baby powder over regualr shampoo. I HIGHLY recommend it. just dont go overboard on the babypowder. ALSO babypowder is safe enough to be used on the most frail of humans, newborn babies so it is safe for an adult.Baby poweder for oily hair vs. dry shampoo?
Don't use baby powder for oily hair. It contains talc, which can cause harm to your lungs if you accidentally inhale it. Cornstarch is safe and in my experience works a lot better. Just sprinkle it over the greasy parts and leave it in for 10 minutes so it can soak up the oil.
baby powder works! put some on your hand rub them together and then pat your roots ( that's where the oily mess starts) and maybe do a couple hair flips and don't touch your hair so much haha

No comments:

Post a Comment