Friday, July 30, 2010

Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo - where can i buy it??

I know ASOS and pharmacy2u sell it online but is there anywhere else where i wont have to pay excessive P%26amp;P for a 拢1.99 bottle of this product?!Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo - where can i buy it??
At your local Wal-Mart.Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo - where can i buy it??
I have bought it at Lloyds pharmacy.
Superdrug, Boots, Lloyds Chemists, any local high street chemist should stock it.
You might try a beauty supply house, or a medical supply that sells wheelchairs, canes etc.
I bought mine in Superdrug. I'm pretty sure it's a standard line for their stores, so if there's one near you, I'd try it!
you can also buy it on ebay, amazon, shopping.com and dealtime.
Any chemist, such as Boots should stock it.
yeah ive seen it in boots, superdrug, semi-chem and sallys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment