Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for split ends and/or dry/damaged hair?

My hair is highlighted and I have a ton of split ends and my hair is dry/damaged at best. It may look pretty on the outside, but underneath the surface..there are a ton of problems. What shampoo and conditioner do you recomend to me for my hair?What is the best shampoo and conditioner for split ends and/or dry/damaged hair?
right now this is the best!!!!!!








http://www.samysalon.com/samy_products.h…








we all love it!!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for split ends and/or dry/damaged hair?
trust me hon and do ';sunsilk'; its great
pantine pr0-v
I use Sunslilk. and there are so many types of sunsilk so match up the one that is closer to your haie\r problem.
Pureology!!! It is the absolute best shampoo/conditioner product you can buy.
Pantene. I use the shampoo and the conditioner separately not the combined one. It works great.
the best shampoos and conditioners are aussie, pantene, and garnier fructis. These all work better when using the same type of them for shampoo and conditioner. i reccomend aussie as the best though.
one containing glue?
I believe Tres Semme works wonders! And it smells great too! Also, you could try trimming your hair every two months to keep it healthy!
the best thing to do is get the split ends cut off. but you need a shampoo and conditioner for split ends, and or dry damaged hair. it is made espacially for your type of hair. Sunsilk is excellant and Pantene . Treseme .
Go into the hair-care section of the store. You want to look at the products that are anywhere from $8.99 --$24.99. (Humectress, Redken, Biolage, Pantene, Garnier fructis...You just have to read and choose what's best for your hair type and texture. Is it curly/straight, oily/dry, natural/relaxed/colored...?)
NEW VIVE IS THE BEST!





TRUST ME!☺
http://www.herbalessence.com/us/collecti…


break's over or hello hydration
I use Creme of Nature detangling shampoo. Then I use Pro Therapy right after I wash my hair leave it in for 5 minutes and then wash it out. Then once I am out of the shower. I use oil hair moisturizer and then I style it and spray silk smooth oil sheen spray and then wet your hair a little while it is in the style comb over it and you are good to go.
First of all to keep your hair healthy you need to get a hair cut just little at the ends every month. Preferably in the time of new moon and not on Saturday Trust Me I am into astrology and I believe it's all connected. And Pantine ProV is the best choose specially the tube in Clairol color box it's especially designed for slip ends and keeps hair Strong . Thermosilk is also great!
Panteen pro-V
Pantene by far is the best!
No pantene pro v..I see people on here recommend it like crazy and its really not good for your hair. It has alcohol..which is bad for dry hair...One shampoo that I noticed worked great on my hair is Joico Kpak. It works really well with chemicall damaged hair. Try to deep condition it with a leave in conditioner at least once a week if your hair is really damaged. Make sure to get your hair trimmed to get the damage off because nothing mends split ends. Also get a good leave in conditioner and serum, like Redken Anti snap which is good for damaged broken hair or Sebastian potion # 9. Good serum to use is Paul Mitchells super skinny.
peanut oil
main %26amp; tail is for horses, but MAN!, that **** is good
Dove shampoo/conditioner
Redken Allsoft shampoo and conditioner. I had bad chemically dried hair and allsoft really fixed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment