Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is a good shampoo and conditioner that WONT dry out my hair

Patene and Granier Fructis both dry out hair so idk what to use.What is a good shampoo and conditioner that WONT dry out my hair
Dove


Fabulous and smells clean all day longWhat is a good shampoo and conditioner that WONT dry out my hair
i use to use herbal essences and it did horrors to my hair!





i now use Aubrey Organics JAY shampoo and condioner they dont have lareth sulfates in them, which i have read dries hair out.





i have wasit length dry hair.











you can buy these from Amazon which is cheaper ;)





or their websites they have both a uk and USA sites.
I have thin, fine, delicate hair - it is easy to dry it out. I like Paul Mitchell products because they are very gentle and not tested on animals.





In particular, ';The Conditioner'; is my very favorite. It is a very light feeling, leave-in conditioner. Two thumbs up!
Try the loreal vive line of products. I use the shampoo and conditioner for dry hair and then finish with the serum. It is not at all drying. Oh, and I agree that Pantene is horrible stuff that will totally dry out and destroy your hair. Those Pantene models must never actually use the product!
Dove green tea and cucumber shampoo and conditioner works really well. Actually any dove hair products works really well!
If your hair starts to dry out, wait an extra day between washings. It makes a huge difference in your hair trust me. Read the article below from EHow.
Biotera has the best products in the WORLD!!! And it smells awesome and makes your hair sooo soft!!! You can find it at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Hi


I use


Herbal Essenses or


head and shoulders


xx


:p:p:p:p
AUSSIE SHAMPOO!!!!
Aussie Cleanse %26amp; Mend Shampoo and conditoner
Herbal Essences =]





%26lt;3x
herbal essences conditioner is perfect.I used the blue one which is for greasy roots and dry ends


it was really good



Pantene
Pantene
herbal essences



sunsilk, and erbal essens
Dove is really good for your hair but still looks good!
Try Head %26amp; Shoulders
Yeah, Dove is pretty great.
Dove is good...
i would suggest the wen
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TESEMME SMOOTH AND SILKY...THE ONE WITH THE BLUE LABEL I BELIEVE
dove its awsome
vive pro, its good and pretty cheap
wash and go is the best xx
dove

No comments:

Post a Comment