Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whats a good shampoo & conditioner for dry frizzy hair?

Im using Pureology right now and It feels like its harming more than helping!Whats a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner for dry frizzy hair?
My hair was medium length and dry as heck! i had been trying different products for my hair i came across garnier sleek and shine or something for dry damamged hair but seemed to make my hair worse, but i tryed garnier fortifying shampoo and conditioner and it worked miracles on my hair! http://www.fructis.com.au/images/family/haircare/productshot.jpg (the middle 2 pics)Whats a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner for dry frizzy hair?
I know this may sound odd but if you go to the pet section of wal-mart or k-mart you will find Maine and Tail... which is for horses but it is the BEST! Your hair will come out so soft and shiny and definitely no FRIZZ!!!
It's very hard to find, but if you can get it, get Retro shampoo and reconstructor. It is so amazing for your hair, it could be sooooo dry and in a week it will be luscious and wonderful!
bath and body works. their moisturizing conditioner is the best.


get it in pineapple flavor; ive read somewhere that guys like tropical flavors.
please trust me on this!!!!!





i have hair that is unruly lol n never found anything that helped it. but you no loreal hair dye? its a fiver i no thats expensive! but if u have a fiver 2 spare throw away the dye and use the conditioner!!! its the best i have ever tried!
GARNIER FRUIT
So far I find that Dove shampoo and conditioner work for my thick hair. Give it a try and try the cool moisture lineup.
pantene rules the world
Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture shampoo and conditioner has worked very well for me. You might want to try a deep conditioner once every other week and get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks. =)
i have the worst frizzy hair ever! try herbal essences hello hydration. it hydrates the crap out of your hair and makes it nice and smooth and soft..plus it smells great! it's in a blue bottle. i know when i want to wear my hair down, i have to use some kind of anti frizz stuff to put into it. after putting in the anti frizz hair product, i use a straightner or a flat iron to straighten out the frizz. even if you have straight hair, it still works great!
i'm not sure, but


pantenee works fot alot of people


it didn't work for me though, it does make your hair


super nice and soft but my hair was so staticy and frizzy it drove me nuts.
i think pantene is the best shampoo or tresemme
I too have dry frizzy hair, and I have just started using Revlon, its a brown bottle for frizz, and the other types of Revlon are good too. The shampoo and conditioner are kinda expensive though, so if you wanted something cheaper, i would reccomend herbal essence(which smells amazing) or the john freida collection, both have worked pretty well on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment