Friday, July 30, 2010

Does anyone know a shampoo that cleans your hair without getting it oily or dry?

I need a simple shampoo that just cleans my hair %26amp; thats all.Does anyone know a shampoo that cleans your hair without getting it oily or dry?
pantene and herbal essences. both work great. you can get them for a specific hair type or just Pantene's ';classic clean';Does anyone know a shampoo that cleans your hair without getting it oily or dry?
I use Garnier Fuctis. I use to switch shampoos everytime they ran out looking for one that didn't leave my hair all heavy and oily. I've used this one for over a year. I love it!! Don't use a lot. Just a squirt the size of a quarter is enough for my long thick hair. Just apply to the roots and massage through your scalp and then let it run down the rest of your hair to get it clean. If you use conditioner then just apply to the ends, start like 3 inches from your scalp and smooth it through. Conditioner can make your scalp oily and gross. Rinse the conditioner out with cool water it will be super shiny and easy to brush.
shampoo 1, by Paul Mitchell
Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner.





You can buy it at the walmart salons.
herbal esance


works like a charm!:)


im just used it!
I use aussie moist. and it doesnt make my hair oily or dry. Aussie also has a lot of other different kids of shampoo such as aussie sun and shine and many more. hope this helps.
You could just use conditioner after.
head and shoulders
honestly i think that you should use conditioner as well as shampoo, because shampooo always makes your hair feel dryed out, no matter what... and then it is a pain to brush and comb it afterwards.... try useing conditioner...
herbal essences

No comments:

Post a Comment