Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo can I use that won't dry out my hair?

I am a guy who doesn't shampoo his hair very often because when I do, it gets wicked puffy. It is unbearable. I've tried cheap and expensive shampoos, and I use conditioners as well. A friend told me once that it was best to let your hair ';get in it's own oils'; and I think he's right because it's not until like 3-4 days after shampooing that it looks like it should and is not puffy. There has to some shampoo/conditioner combo that will not do this to my hair. Help?What shampoo can I use that won't dry out my hair?
Try the Kerastase Nutritive Line. It is made for very dry hair. Kerastase makes the best hair products and all of their shampoos and conditioners are extremely hydrating. It is really pricey (around $22 for shampoo and $30 for conditioner), but try it and you will love it!





You can do a search online and get it there OR you can look for a Salon that carries their products.What shampoo can I use that won't dry out my hair?
one of the new herbal essences





and make sure you use conditioner everytime you shampoo!!!
The best is a new brand just coming out called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair...plus, it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types with different fragrances. Its awesome! You'll be able to get Organix in the next few weeks at Kroger, Target, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!





organixhair.com
TRY NEXUS YOU CAN GET IT AT WAL-MART . ITS NOT CHEAP BUT IT WONT BREAK YOUR BANK EITHER

No comments:

Post a Comment