Friday, July 30, 2010

Which conditioner + shampoo is good for my dry scalp / hair?

I am looking for one which moisturises my dry scalp. Gentle one for daily use. Thanks!Which conditioner + shampoo is good for my dry scalp / hair?
T-Gel will stop the itch and soothe the scalp. Finish with Humectress by Nexxus, it's the best moisturizing conditioner I've ever used.Which conditioner + shampoo is good for my dry scalp / hair?
HERBAL ESSENCES


i absolutely am in love with herbal essences


all of them work excellently


for dry hair i recommend either their new line Hydrlicious. Comes in all sorts of varieties. Ive never used it, but have extreme trust in all herbal essences, although ive heard the conditioner doesn't work that well for this kind...


So you could also try one from their original line Hello Hydration,


Comes with shampoo and conditioner are really cheap, but work great. Just read the back and it will tell you what it does and how to use it





hope this helps
well my favourite is the pantene moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/11…





but since you also have dry scalp, i recomend this head and shoulders moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.


http://www.superdrug.com/content/ebiz/su…





tip: don't apply conditioner on the roots of your hair, your hair wont have as much volume and will get greasyer faster.
i went to the Body shop and bought this shampoo for dry scalp, It has ginger in it. I am not sure what it is exactly called but they can help you out. The best thing about the store is that they carry products that have NO chemicals that are bad for the environment and bad for ourselves as well. I know its a bit pricey but they almost always have sales. I bought a regular bottle of VO5 and mixed 1/3 of the dry scalp shampoo with it so it can last A LOT longer.
I use Satinique Gentle Daily Hair Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. It has made a big difference in my hair %26amp; scalp.
Try getting Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp shampoo and conditioner.


It really works! It starts at your roots to moisturize them, then it goes all the way down for a shiny soft healthy look. Hope this helps! xoxo
Try Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo and condition. Thats what i recommend for my clients
Head and shoulders, it cleans scalp but I don't think it can moisturize it. Try using some oils after you take a bath to your scalp.
Garnier Frutis Sleek and Shine or Dove Moisturizing
hyashi
head %26amp; shoulders!!!


trust me!!!


it works!!!!!!!!!:]

No comments:

Post a Comment