Friday, July 30, 2010

What is a good shampoo and conditioner to use for colored treated hair or dry hair?

I heard that pantene is the worst for your hair and also suave. Currently i use aussie shampoo and conditioner and that works good for my hair but i was wondering what other product is good.What is a good shampoo and conditioner to use for colored treated hair or dry hair?
Anything with Alcohol is bad as it drys out your hair





Usually natural or beauty salon shampoos are the best





Paul Mitchell!What is a good shampoo and conditioner to use for colored treated hair or dry hair?
Pantene and Suave don't work well.





Dove works really well and makes your hair super soft. They have a special shampoo and conditioner made for color treated hair. It eliminates frizz, makes your hair shiny, protects your color, and repairs damage. I would really recommend Dove.





Good luck!
why don't you try some products from the john frieda color-care lines (Such as sheer blonde and brilliant brunete) to moisturize your hair while maintaining your color
garnier
Now, I have dry hair and I use Design Essentials hair products. They have a great line. It really works well on afro american hair but ask your stylist whats best for you to use between visits.
I like the Herbal Essences line from Clairol for colored hair. I have fine hair and have trouble finding one for both.
Go to your salon and buy the Biolage products. I use them, and my daughter uses them. She's 10 and has naturally curly hair, but it gets very dry on the ends if she uses anything other than Biolage. My hair is very wavy, naturally, and I have the same problem if I don't use the Biolage products! The shampoo, conditioner and leave-in conditioner makes my hair so amazingly soft and shiny.
You need to use a professional line. I would recommend Aveda. The Sap Moss shampoo and conditioner. It's very moisturizing and won't damage your color. It can be a little pricey, but it's worth it. Trust me. Just check it out. A little goes a long way so it should last you a while.
Paul Mitchell's Color line is really nice, it is all I use. It is worth the price because you keep your color and your hair feels great and doesn't dry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment