Friday, July 30, 2010

How do you dry longish mens hair? Any recommendations for shampoo etc?

Hi,





I've got longish hair (covers ears, fairly long at back, very 70s looking), however I have a bit of trouble when I come to drying it after I've come out of the shower, It always frizzes on the sides, and looks rubbish as a consequence. I have tryed both towel drying and a hairdryer.





Anyone have longish hair, and if so any recommendations and what shampoo/conditioner do you use? (products that are sold in the UK)





Any help would be great! ThanksHow do you dry longish mens hair? Any recommendations for shampoo etc?
You can use a good moisturizing shampoo (doesn't matter if women use it too), a good conditioner, and either dry it naturally or using low heat or no heat (like a fan) and if it frizzes, there are products that you can use on your hair that would calm the frizzes down. I believe you put it on (spray or gel) before you dry your hair.





Good luck, couldn't give you names as I don't know if they have the same products in the UK. I'm in the States.How do you dry longish mens hair? Any recommendations for shampoo etc?
Im not in the uk so I can not suggest a brand of shampoo for you..





As for the hair problems why not get it cut? The 70's went out along time ago lol..





You can buy hair products that stop the frizz.. Hairdryers automatically dry your hair out but if you insist on using one have it set on a low temp.





Good luck with your hair





:D
try trimming it, thats were the frizz is coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment