Friday, July 30, 2010

My hair is dry and frizzy. How do I make it sleek and shiny and less bushy? What shampoo do I use?

Currently I use this trader joes shampoo and conditioner. Im not sure if I should use garnier fructis sleek and shine. Either way, i am only allowed to use the trader joes conditioner lol.My hair is dry and frizzy. How do I make it sleek and shiny and less bushy? What shampoo do I use?
If you don't use the same shampoo and the same conditioner, it won't work effectively.My hair is dry and frizzy. How do I make it sleek and shiny and less bushy? What shampoo do I use?
well sounds like ur hair is getting really mess up.. mine was like that coz is curly and the whole gel spray and hair junk i used to use to keep it ';curly'; so i went to the beauty salon and this girl recomended me to use ';the wash'; bu paul mitchell and is the bomb! she told me that she couldnt promise me that my hair would look amazing with the first bottle used but hey i notice my hair starting getting curly and i lost the frizzy part which is the hardest in the 1st 2 weeks... its an amazing shampoo i love it its also not pricey.. its like 7 or 8 a bottlle.. and in the long run it will end uup cheaper because those $2 dollar shampoos u get at walmart and stuff end up ruining in ur hair.. u can get this shampoo only from beauty retailers such as sally's or beauty salons.. just keep in mind theres people who try to sell replicas so the one im talking about is a white round bottle with a green circle on the cap and also the shampoo is clear not whitish like the fake one.. u should try it.. it will make ur hair look shiny healthy and forget about frizz.. good luck oh by the way paul mitchell is all natural..
Go to a store and find ';De Frizz shampoo and conditionair for natural hair';.
why are you only allowed to use the trader joes conditioner??
any kind of shine spray should help

No comments:

Post a Comment