Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo is recommended for oily scalp with dandruff, and dry, frizzy hair?

My hair is fine %26amp; frizzy and my scalp gets real oily if I do not wash it for a day. I also lose a lot of hair =( Currently, I am using Head %26amp; Shoulders.What shampoo is recommended for oily scalp with dandruff, and dry, frizzy hair?
You have naturally curly hair, right?





EDIT:





Curly hair is the result of your hair being naturally dry.





Shampoos contain a lathering agent called sodium laureth sulfate. I'm guessing by it's chemical structure, it's designed to react with tap water (I think the sodium binds with the chlorine in tap water to form a salt--in this case, NaCl/table salt). With curly hair, it dehydrates it to an extreme. It's also bad for your scalp--dehydrates that, too.





It's generally the primary culprit. Along side with alcohols.





Your best course of action is to keep your scalp moist and to brush regularly. I'm a dude and I have long way hair, I've had it dread before, too. So I've problems with the dry hair thing.





You can go all natural or get a non-lathering cleanser--try to make sure it doesn't have Sodium L. Sulfate. If you do use it, make sure you use a conditioner to compensate for the dehydrative effects of the Sodium L. Sulfate. I comb the ingredients while I'm showering to evenly incorporate it into my hair.





I've also used lotion on the scalp, too. Scalp IS skin, so why shouldn't you treat it like normal skin on your body.





Natural oils on your hair isn't a bad thing. But it's a common signs--seems to point to lack of water.





EDIT 2:





Dandruff issue: that's not technically traditional dandruff. Dandruff has to be dry skin, that's just exfoliated skin.





If your primary issue is dandruff, comb your hair in the shower while lathering. Be sure to make consistent contact w/ scalp using the teeth of the comb.





Rinse while brushing it out.What shampoo is recommended for oily scalp with dandruff, and dry, frizzy hair?
head and shoulders is good even if you dont have dandruff. its healthy. lol





could you answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
in India there is a special shampoo named as ';aloevera';
DONOT use pantine!! herbal essence iz god 4 that
try out Dermaveen , it works. My hair was like yours till I started using it. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment