Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need a great shampoo and conditioner for dry wavy hair?

i wash condition my hair every other day with sauve moisture shampoo and conditioner, is there any others that will get my hair to that amazing baby *** smooth haha. id rather use more recomended products that are healthiest for my hair. im currently growing it outI need a great shampoo and conditioner for dry wavy hair?
get head and shoulders. go to there web site and it will tell you what kind to get for your kind of hair. My hair is dry to and i get head and shoulders sensitive care and it works good.I need a great shampoo and conditioner for dry wavy hair?
sorry suave is really cheap its only like a doller.





Herbal essences


or


garnier fructis





you can even go to hair salons and get expensive stuff





(tip: leave you shampoo or conditioner on your hair for about 3 minutes or more. itll moisturize it if it stays in longer.)








The only problem with olive oil


is you HAVE to make sure you wash it out completly


coz ive tried that twice


and i rinsed about 3 times, and the next day at school my hair was so greasy it looked wet i was embarassed and it took like 2 days to wash out of my hair and i didnt use a lot
Use nourishing and moisturing shampoo and onditioner for ultra dry hair.Do not straighten your hair for a while!Give it al least a day a week to be natural.Use a hair mask once a week try this one-1/2 a cup of conditioner +1/4 cup of olive oil then mix it up and keep it there for 10 minutes.Also egg whites and viniger and water make hair shiny but don't doit till your hair goes soft.Let it dry naturally and avoid chlorine.Also try some moisturising hair care products and someone on yahoorecommended babyoil for sleek hair while straightning???hmm dunno bout that one.But good luck.xoxOh and don't leave the shampoo in while you shave!Leave the conditioner in!Over shampooing causes dryness!!!!!
here's a few suggestions (i have wavy hair, and it used to be dry!!)


**these are salon brands.. but definately worth it!





Matrix Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner


Back To Basics Rich Moisture Coconut Mango(it is AMAZING) Shampoo and Conditioner


S-Factor Shampoo and Conditioner


S-Factor Leave-In Treatment --- i HIGHLY reccomend you buy this product.. it is so amazing.. it's like 30$, but makes your hair sooo soft!





good luck!
I have wavy hair as well and I use herbel essences totally twisted. It is for curly hair but it works equally well for wavy hair. Plus , the scents are amazing and they have cool trivia on the bottles.Also , if you are in a rush in the morning they even have 2-in-1 that has shampoo and conditioner in one bottle! IT IS THE BEST!
i have always had frizzy and dry hair, no matter what shampoo i use it's the same, so the trick is to condition your hair with olive oil once a week for 2 hours or more often if you have the time. massage your scalp and then wrap in towel. you will see the difference. now, it doesn't matter what shampoo i use. my hair is so manageable.
get the sunsilk products they have shampoo/conditioner/cream/wax/spray all for certain hair types, I can't remember which one, but I think the one that may help you is kinda greenish..maybe. But sunsilk does really work.
I use biolage and it works great. It is expensive though. They have different kinds for different reasons, like for body, or smoothness, or silkyness i.e. stuff like that
Aussie shampoo and conditioner makes my hair soft and it smells really good.


The best shampoo I've tried is Dove therapy.


It leaves your hair really soft even if its usually dry
Try Herbal Essences, I use it any it's really great (;
kangoroo
Try Sunsilk or John Frieda. Those are the best brands,and believe me I tried many!
pantean or tresame
I really like loreal. If that's how you spell it.
Don try Pantene it is a bad idea try sunsilk!

No comments:

Post a Comment