Friday, July 30, 2010

I have dry, dull, frizzy, fly away hair. Whats the best conditioner and shampoo to use?

Also what about straightening things? Like what straightners are best for my hair type and what protection should i use?!?! Thanks guys in advace i seriously need your help!I have dry, dull, frizzy, fly away hair. Whats the best conditioner and shampoo to use?
John Frieda Frizz Ease range or the Weather Protection range.





But by far the best conditioner ever (i'm a hair product junkie)


is John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery. This is better than professional brands I have used and I always get comments on how good my hair smells when I've used this product.





As for straighteners I wouldn't use any brand other than ghd. As for protection I don't use heat protection sprays as I find they make my hair crispy when straightening (not what you want). So because heat styling takes so much moisture out of your hair you have to be sure to put plenty in before you start.





Wash with a moisturising shampoo and conditioner, spray in leave in conditioner to the lengths and ends (not the roots, you want to keep the volume). You should then put in serum to the hair which will protect from the heat and help bring out the shine in your hair as you style and straighten.





When using straighteners try not to go over the same areas again and again. Take your time and run the irons along sections no more than twice otherwise you'll just fry the hair %26amp; ruin it.





Good luck with the frizz reduction!I have dry, dull, frizzy, fly away hair. Whats the best conditioner and shampoo to use?
I have lots of friends who have this problem. Nexxus moisturizing shampoo and conditioner works really well for dry hair also look for a hair mask which you can use as often as once a week or more its really a use as needed item just like face masks and they work really well





for frizziness I've heard people say that frizz-ease serum works really well





also look into washing your hair every other day I've heard friends and doctors say this is better for hair since it lets the natural oils be produced instead of stripping them away every time you shampoo but best of luck!!





this website had some good advice as well about shampoo and conditioner basics etc:
try herbal esence or look for a dove shampoo specially for dry frizzy hair.for a straightener dont be afraid to spend a little extra money or else they wont work.at least make sure there is a thing to adust the temp.also try some leavi in condintior
You can try this. Beat an egg in a cup of milk.When it foams, rub it into the scalp.Leave it on for 5 minutes. Rinse the hair thoroughly with water.Carry out this routine twice a week for excellent results for dry damaged hair. Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.
I wrapped my hair combed through(on dry)with carotino red palm oil,then washed normally.Nothings ever worked like it,it lasts a couple of washes,plus no chemicals.
Try use a leave in conditioner or go to your hairdressers and get a conditioning treatment its like an orgasm for your hair trust me!
Panten prov v
Buy John Freida products or Aussie

No comments:

Post a Comment