Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner is best for weak dry hair?

What affordable shampoo/conditioner is best for weak dry hair?


and what should i do with my hair after washing it ?? (air-dry, blow-dry..........ect.)What shampoo and conditioner is best for weak dry hair?
garnier fructis, in my opinion


if you have time, i think air drying your hair is better for itWhat shampoo and conditioner is best for weak dry hair?
Using less shampoo works for me becuase shampoo dries out the hair. I go straight to conditioner to keep in some moisture or I just let my natural hair oils do the job. I never blowdry. I also like some of that after shower hair serum stuff.
garnier fructis, let it air dry and then put in sime kind of leave-in conditioner so that ur hair will stay healthy!
Dove and Pantiene are recommended
Herbal Essens
sunsilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment